I have a Very Rare Personality

Finally, medical school’s academic year has just ended. At this very moment, I have no particular tasks to do but to keep my room neat, arrange all the necessary whole-year school stuffs in right order. Basically, everything personal needs to be done today.

But before I’ll dive to start my day, I just give my blog a beauty first. I checked Blogthings newest tests and this was what I found.

I have a Very Rare Personality

Your personality type is dominant, driven,
poised, and self-aware. Smiley

Only about 5% of all people have your personality,
including 3% of all women and 6% of all men. Really? Smiley

You are Extroverted, Sensing, Thinking,
and Perceiving. Smiley

Smiley

David

Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to I have a Very Rare Personality

1. David Funk says:

Hi GG!

I haven't seen this one yet. Regardless of how rare(or not) your personality is, it's impossible to dislike.

See ya later my sexy doc GG!

2. Caroline Ng May Ling says:

morning GG! :):)

My Stories

3. Caroline Ng May Ling says:

Oh! interesting! lemme take this quiz! :p:p

4. Caroline Ng May Ling says:

Oh! This is mine! :D:D:D

Your Personality is the Rarest (INFJ)
    Your personality type is introspective, principled, self critical, and sensitive.

Only about 2% of all people have your personality – including 3% of all women and around 1% of all men.
    You are Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Judging.

My Stories

5. Mariuca says:

This is mine GG!

Your Personality is Somewhat Rare (ISFP)
    Your personality type is caring, peaceful, artistic, and calm.

Only about 7% of all people have your personality, including 8% of all women and 6% of all men
    You are Introverted, Sensing, Feeling, and Perceiving.

6. Mariuca says:

LOL i like my result gg! ;))

7. Monica says:

morning GG! :D

8. Monica says:

here's mine:

Your Personality is Somewhat Rare (ISTP)

Your personality type is reserved, methodical, spirited, and intense.

Only about 6% of all people have your personality, including 3% of all women and 8% of all men
    You are Introverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Perceiving.

9. Mel Avila Alarilla says:

Yes, I think the rating was very accurate. You are really extroverted, sensing, thinking and perceiving. Nothing can be farther from the truth. Thanks for the informative post. God bless you always.