Hagok

Happy Tuesday everyone!!!

It’s time for Hulagway sa Kinabuhi from our friends in Bisdak Bloggers Network.
For this week, we are already in Letter H. And I am having here Hagok or Snore.

Do you want to pass ccda study guide exam? Check out our latest exam 70-642 material which gives you 100% exam pass guarantee. You can also get Certified Ethical Hacker certification practice exam dumps for study, Oracle mcitp server administrator guide and ceh security exams lab preps.

Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Hagok

1. Fishlover says:

Hi Gagay, sure We can exchange link…

2. Mel Avila Alarilla says:

Hahaha, my wife and kids say that I snore while sleeping. I never acknowledge it since I never heard myself snore, hehehe. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

3. ""rare*jonRez"" says:

aguy ang kusog mohagok nga bana! mao jud na akong porma sa babae ba diri sa among kwarto, basta maulahi gani ko ug tulog, na miserable jud ang life kay kusog kaayo hagok si banana ug si anakis. shhhhhh ayaw saba gay kay ato-ato lang na! LOL

HIGOP ta'g Sabaw sa Bariles
    HANDUMANAN

4. Cecile says:

kinsa man dili nag hagok…ako dili exempted…sulti akong bana kusog daw akong hagok mao to ma cover siya sa iyang tenga , lol!

5. bluedreamer27 says:

Same thing wioth kuya Mel, they said that i snore while sleeping but i just can't remember making silly sounds like that until one day, they decided to make fun of me and took a video of me snoring while sleeping… hahaha

6. ahmee says:

grabe nga hagok diha hahaha;p

7. raya says:

hi gagay, visiting late.. hehe aguy kinsa may kusog mo hagok? akong bana! kuk!